On any summer day, the Moscow Recreation Field is teeming with activity. From Little League games to fishing and swimming, this recreation area is home to a number of important community past times. The recreation field is a 4.7 acre open space with two youth baseball diamonds, a picnic area, small pond and over 600 feet of frontage on the Little River.
Moscow Recreation Field is located on Moscow Rd. off Route 100 and is open to the public from dawn to dusk.
Rules for Moscow Field:
- Dogs must be leashed.
- Please use trash receptacle.
- No parking along the side of the road.
- Reservations are required for exclusive use.
- LOCATION: Moscow Road, Stowe VT
- HOURS: Monday – Saturday: Dawn – Dusk, Sunday: 2:00PM – Dusk
- PHONE: (802)253-6138