Rules of Conduct
The Stowe Arena embraces its role as an inclusive, welcoming facility, which respects all of its patrons and visitors equally. Because the Stowe Arena is a shared space, all users are expected to observe the same standard of behavior. The role of the Rules of Conduct is to maintain a safe and comfortable environment free of disruption or disrespectful conduct considered inappropriate.
Specifically not permitted on the Stowe Arena premise:
- Loud, boisterous behavior or language that is profane.
- Threatening gestures or unwanted physical contact to persons or staff.
- Alcohol consumption, smoking and the use of illegal drugs. Patrons impaired by alcohol or drugs are not permitted in the Arena.
- Solicitation or distribution of leaflets, without prior approval from Arena staff.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Improper acts that are subject to prosecution under criminal or civil codes of law.
- Purposeful damage to Town or Arena property.
- Loitering in lobbies and restrooms.
- Inappropriate attire or undress, especially the lack of shirt and/or shoes.
Any violation of the Rules of Conduct may result in a corresponding action appropriate to the severity of the infraction as decided by the Arena Superintendent, and may include a request to leave the premises, the involvement of the police, and/or the issuance of a No Trespassing Notice.