Rules of Conduct
The Stowe Arena embraces its role as an inclusive, welcoming facility, which respects all of its patrons and visitors equally. Because the Stowe Arena is a shared space, all users are expected to observe the same standard of behavior. The role of the Rules of Conduct is to maintain a safe and comfortable environment free of disruption or disrespectful conduct considered inappropriate.
Specifically not permitted on the Stowe Arena premise:
- Loud, boisterous behavior or language that is profane.
- Threatening gestures or unwanted physical contact to persons or staff.
- Alcohol consumption, smoking and the use of illegal drugs. Patrons impaired by alcohol or drugs are not permitted in the Arena.
- Solicitation or distribution of leaflets, without prior approval from Arena staff.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Improper acts that are subject to prosecution under criminal or civil codes of law.
- Purposeful damage to Town or Arena property.
- Loitering in lobbies and restrooms.
- Inappropriate attire or undress, especially the lack of shirt and/or shoes.
Visitors are expected to follow all COVID-19 regulations. These regulations include:
- Cloth face coverings must be worn by all players, coaches, officials, staff and spectators at all times when indoors, including during practices, scrimmages, games, meets, and competitions, and when outdoors for all activities whenever physical distance of six feet cannot be consistently maintained.
- Individuals failing to properly mask should be asked to comply or directed to immediately leave the activity or facility. If an individual fails to properly mask, the facility or the Department of Health may suspend the team’s practices or games indefinitely.
- 6 feet social distancing must be adhered to at all times (except on the ice).
- Visitors must be VT residents or meet the 14 day-quarantine requirement.
- Mandatory health screening needs to be completed before entering arena.
- No entry will be permitted if you have any symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, fever>100.4, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Any violation of the Rules of Conduct may result in a corresponding action appropriate to the severity of the infraction as decided by the Arena Superintendent, and may include a request to leave the premises, the involvement of the police, and/or the issuance of a No Trespassing Notice.